Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Chapter Twenty Six : Facing Down Dagon And His Minions or Hungers Appeased

Now I will have to admit while I love the guise of Beauty the Brain the tasks that has been laid before us have started to realize just how we could have failed in the past. So while I had taken the time to get to know my new Thrall Leni the Grey Guardian a little better while removing his weapons. My beloved Dirty Anna’s fangs and claws had extended after she had managed to drag away two of the fallen Grey Guardian’s and she had proceeded to devour their organs before I even had a thought to stop her. Well none of us were perfect I had to suppose and while my own orgasmic experience from melding my mind to my new Thrall had occupied my mind we soon had other pressing matters to attend to and occupy my mind. For we soon had to deal with three huge and deadly Polyp’s creature’s right out of an abyssal nightmare and during that encounter Dragonfirre was pressed to prevail. After realizing with information from Leni that Dagon who I already knew was a servant of Cthulhu was soon to arrive I realized we had no time to waste. So it came to pass that Swami Donnie who had it seemed through some unknown insight decided to join us along with many members of the Organization to enter the Grey Guardians lair. Now while we had hoped to find around up to sixty cult members including the Green Men and the Orb of Sight what we also found was the Dagon the servant of Cthulhu. So while it was not as simple as it may seem the details I am sure will lay the foundation of my plan for another Dragonfirre victory over the minions of Cthulhu.

Now believe it or not somehow the others had not noticed the fresh blood on Dirty Anna who had just finished digesting the fresh organs of two of the fallen Grey Guardians. As a matter of fact Mickey the Torch had even asked her to help him retrieve his Heavy Mace which he had managed to hurl into the upper branches of a nearby tree. It was child’s play for my beloved Dirty Anna to sprout her dark wings and fly up to retrieve it for him. I had to admit while I had while I had recently embraced my own darkness which in truth had led me to more emotions such as hunger, thirst, exhaustion and pain so I could understand the daily pain as well as the great hunger that Dirty Anna suffers each day since her transformation. So while I did not exactly find her new diet appealing I could see the pleasure and joy that have her need finally met had brought to her. I will admit I could feel a hunger growing within me I could only attribute it to my growing attachment to nature as I could feel the call of nature growing within me. For while I knew the attraction to the arts for which I could only call druidic were growing stronger each day I felt it was a direct result of my altered perceptions and actions of those I loved and honored. I still admit Dirty Anna’s was becoming something familiar to me and it had reminded me of my Fathers the Incubi’s appetite for blood and sex and my Mother and I had accepted him well of course until that Priest of Thor had ended his life so I was no going to turn away from my beloved. I realized I would just need to keep a closer eye on her meanwhile I was also focusing on my new Thrall Leni and probing his mind for information that I felt we would need I suddenly heard the mental voice of my beloved who let me know that her and her familiar companion Scrounger had noticed something odd about three bat-like creatures that were in the tree and seemed to be watching us. Diamond Jim and Hawkeye Allen had kept themselves busy collecting the functional weapons and equipment from the fallen Grey Guardians and they were able to salvage one electrical rail gun, a electrical wrist rail gun as well as four pineapple grenades and two thermal detonators. Lucky Ron laid claim to the wrist rail gun that had been used against him and Mickey the Torch made a claim to the electrical rail gun I initially laid claim to the grenades as well as the personal weaponry of my Thrall which gave me my own personal Electrical Rail Gun as well as two pineapple and one thermal detonator for my own use. I will admit it had crossed my mind to give one of the weapons to my beloved Dirty Anna but I realized both weapons had inherent flaws for the electrical rail gun was limited to fifteen shots per day and the electric wrist rail only five now while they seemed to have an unlimited range and shot small metal ball bearings the power demand was extreme for the damage they delivered. Of course Dirty Anna did not take it that way and seemed quite upset. As a matter of fact she became quite fierce and even cursed us implying that she was the most effective with weapons and that we were for the most part useless. She even went on to say how she was out of bullets for her Colt M1911 and seemed to actually be ready to leave in a huff. I actually just stood there and admired her beauty before my own temper began flair. Meanwhile Lucky Ron offered her one of his clips at about which point walked seductively toward my beloved and gave her a piece of my mind. First off I reminded her that since she or no one else in Dragonfirre seemed willing to concentrate fire with the exception of myself and since very few of my magics were offensive in nature I had learned to use firearms and would continue to use them quite effectively I might add. Second I reminded her that I felt that putting all the most powerful weapons in fewer hands risked not only our lives but her own while I reminded her of the dangers of a weapon backfiring which had already happened more than once. Thirdly I told her to not worry about bullets as I took the clip from her that Lucky Ron had tossed her and tossed it back to him as I informed her I had more than enough bullets for everyone. Lastly I told her that I had acquired two pistols recently that I was field testing and had been field testing before I gave her one. I will admit it’s true that I had two Desert Eagles both beautiful weapons both engraved mithral with pearl handles and scopes I had even named them Widow Maker and Death Dealer. So alright I will admit a little dramatic but then again I did consider myself a man killer hence Widow Maker and Dirty Anna an agent of the Devil or a Death Dealer so the names fit. Truth be told the reason that I had not given her the new weapon was not actually greed well perhaps a little but in reality my concern truly was that with a weapon of such power she might very well with a backfire kill herself. Her anger had caused me to realize that I could not and should not protect her for as I had continued to witness on Emerald the forces allied against us were not holding back in the least. So I gave her Death Dealer along with two extra clips and a box of the special explosive white phosphorous ammunition and just asked her to be careful and try not to shot me if she could. She had smiled and apologized to me for past misfires as well as her temper and her affection which I could tell was genuine was overwhelming. She also advised that I split up the grenades among Mickey the Torch and Slick Rick she even told me how the weapons operated which I of course already knew but I so loved hearing her talk I let her continue. I took her advice and split up the grenades well with the exception of what I had acquired from my Thrall after all someone has to have an ace up their sleeve for unlike Lucky Ron I don’t believe in luck as I believe you make your own luck or rely on your skills and intelligence. I will admit the look of arousal that had come on Dirty Anna’s face as I had placed Death Dealer in her hand actually aroused me as well and to avoid a public display I was going to either lead her away for a few moments or get to know my new Thrall a little better. Which was of course while I had thought I might get the chance to truly know my Thrall better, spend a little quality time with Dirty Anna or better yet both three creatures truly worthy of the Abyss whom I would soon learn were Polyp’s decided to make their presence felt.

To say the situation with the Polyp’s almost got out of hand would be saying it mildly for within moments both the Associate and Lucky Ron had almost single handedly taken themselves out of the fight. For while they were each assaulted by tentacles from out of the ground after Clean Eugene shot an arrow at on the three creatures in the tree after he had sensed their inherent evil. That action triggered the attacks and while Slick Rick as his namesake implies was able to slip away by shifting into a duck and flying into a nearby tree the Associate and Lucky Ron did not fare as well. Meanwhile the Associate managed to draw his sword and literally shatter it within his own arm which had the effect of disrupting the magic on the blade. While Lucky Ron’s luck once again almost ran out as somehow while drawing his katana he managed to slit his own throat and fell the ground bleeding to death. Thankfully his luck had not ran out as Clean Eugene made his way to him as well as Mickey the Torch and he rose ready to face the vile yet provocative creatures that were attacking us. Dirty Anna opened up with a barrage of bullets from Death Dealer lace with eldritch energy but once again she was splitting her targets. Would my beloved ever learn she had asked me to cast a haste spell which was going to be my next action in any case as I witnessed Slick Rick still in the form of a duck cast a faerie fire spell which surrounded two of the creatures. It was truly something to behold as grey tentacles with three claws at each tip began to rip from the ground and commence to attack us all. Even while I was under attack my mind chose to wander to just how much pleasure could be gained from the tentacles if put to proper use. Clean Eugene chose that moment to stir my attraction to him by withdrawing his own tentacle of love and blessing his urine as it sprayed over the creature beneath him. What an image and I just knew that was holy spray was something I was going to have to experience in the near future. That was perhaps what distracted me from being more aware that while Clean Eugene had helped heal the others he had neglected to ever heal himself which meant even as he drew his Heavy Club and struck with the holy might of Hercules I knew he was in trouble. As I expected the attack by the Polyps were fierce and while the others fared well the same could not be said for Clean Eugene who was literally ripped to shreds by the tentacles and fell to the ground unconscious bleeding to death. Slick Rick had cast an electrical spell that failed to even phase the creatures while Lucky Ron’s Katana and even the Flaming Heavy Mace and Dragon Fire of Mickey the Torch seemed to not even be give the creatures pause. Lucky Ron managed to make it to Clean Eugene and with the remainder of a healing draught was able to restore him to consciousness before the Polyps could finish him. I figured it was time to see if Widow Maker was powerful enough to harm these creatures and taking fire on the creature pinning Clean Eugene down I was not surprised to find the bullets ineffective but I had to try. I therefore switched my tack since if technology had failed it was time to try sorcery and as I called upon my Fey Charm I could feel the creature failing to resist my charms. I telepathically related to the others that the Polyp was under my influence as I asked it to rise to the surface since I was really curious as to what had actually been attacking us. What emerged from the bowels of the earth was indeed a monstrosity worthy of the Abyss the creature was grey and over twenty feet tall with parts of it that seemed to phase in and out of reality while simultaneously tentacles ending in three fingered claws continues to randomly emerge out of its writhing mass altogether either horrifying or provocative. I would tend to weigh in on provocative but realizing that since the creature die seem to have a language which seemed close to sylvan I realized I might not be able to maintain my influence over if for long. So I instead using my powers of persuasion I convinced it to depart and return from whence it came and to not return since that way both it and my friends would not be in any harm and with that it vanished. I realized it might only be gone for ten hours but if I had my say we would be long off this island before then. The Associate had managed an impressive acrobatic prowess and escaped the clutches of the tentacles and before heading back the way we had come some sixty feet back before fading from view into shadow. Clean Eugene had I assumed fallen back to heal himself in the same direction and since I had been waiting for him I teleported to him with aid of my dimensional boots and thus escaped the tentacles which had actually hurt me as well making me realize even being still invisible and cloaked by shadow the Polyps must possess some form of blind sight. I was busy thinking of my next move as the ground started to rumble and the two remaining creatures rushed into the clearing and seemed to merge into a even bigger Polyp which burst from the ground in all its glory stunning a few of our team as it emerged in the mist of Dirty Anna, Lucky Ron, Mickey the Torch as well as Diamond Jim and Hawkeye Allen. We were not in the best position but I felt confident that Clean Eugene who along with Dirty Anna the only two of us who seemed to be harming the creatures before would stand the best chance of destroying the creature after he had healed of course. Well that was not to be for Clean Eugene now seeing the evil creature exposed in all its wonder charged it. Dirty Anna meanwhile in the process of continuing her onslaught with the aid of Death Dealer and her eldritch blasts as I had anticipated somehow even thought I was more than sixty feet away misfired and managed to strike me with a bullet from the Death Dealer whose bullets were explosive and white phosphorous tipped that was of course laced with eldritch soulfire so I am sure it presented quite a show. It could have been far worse and I could feel Dirty Anna in my mind already apologizing but I had to be honest I was not angry after all I had already deduced the odds before I had given Death Dealer to her in the first place. Quite the opposite actually I was quite turned on by the experience and it reminded me of foreplay for the pain I felt know I knew I would be paying her back for in spades later on that very evening. What I had in store for Dirty Anna and Clean Eugene this evening would be a night worthy of the Demoness Lady of temptation, and hedonist lust and one of my patrons Malcanthet. As Clean Eugene was preparing to swing and Dirty Anna to fire I telepathically called on the to hold for me as I was going to attempt to use my magic to hold the Polyp which would allow them to finish it quickly. I know you might be thinking a bit cruel really the creature was surely getting ready to unleash a new fury and any moment and always better to be safe than sorry I always say. Thankfully it did not matter for while my spell failed Clean Eugene continued to pummel the beast with his Heavy Club and finally Dirty Anna put it to rest with complete chain of Death Dealer Eldritch Soulfire laced destruction.

After the battle had ceased the second such impressive battle in less than ten minutes I dispelled the darkness around me and closed with the group to see to my lover and former Thrall Clean Eugene. Everyone this time around were all wounded while I on my way to the group had healed myself with two charges from my Wand of Curing. Mickey the Torch called those of us that he could see to come closer to him and his dragon aura would heal them if they were severely wounded. I knew that while the aura was indeed a blessing it would only restore my allies to half their full strength and for those below that level it was wise to take up his offer and finish the rest with magic a fact which I shared with everyone. The Associate was still nowhere to be found which I realized was par for the course and to be honest I was not sure if I felt alright with that which was another reason I had came closer to Mickey the Torch for I knew his enhanced senses would enable him to detect the Associate if her were to come near. So if you are wondering if I no longer trusted the Associate well to be honest you would be right but it’s not like I did not value his ability and skill quite the opposite I respected it but I had recently found out that the Iron Will he possessed which enabled him to resist my charms had perhaps driven him insane. I had no other way to explain his rapid mood swings and constant threats on almost any member of Dragonfirre that seemed to cross his path. In the past I might have worried about him as in the past I had loved him but those days felt ages away still I realized his value to the team and my mind worked on finding logical balance but the Associate was not making it easy. As I came closer to Mickey I was surprised and overjoyed when he inquired about my health and I would have loved to have played the role of the injured damsel in distress but my oversized ego would not let me for I was at the time more worried about the others and the whereabouts of the and I don’t really care if he can’t seem to wrap his mind around it the Associate. So I was beyond aroused and actually shocked as I lost myself to a intense orgasm as Mickey the Torch with his strong arms began to caress me as he examined my body to make sure for himself that I was alright. I had been waiting for his touch on my body ever since I had first met him and even during our nightly sessions where I would straddle either his chest or back as I placed the magical tattoo upon him to increase his fighting skill while giving him plenty of chances he had never touched me the way I would have liked to have been touched until now. I was in such a state that I was barely able to contain myself as I melted into his strong loving arms which was of course when the Associate decided to appear. I have to suppose that he had come closer to us hoping to gain the benefits of Mickey the Torch’s healing aura but I knew that was something that would not be happening anytime soon. Mickey the Torch even said as much when the Associate came near reminding the others that after a past dispute he had vowed to never lift another hand to assist the Associate. I remembered the incident well it had been a difference of opinion and a sore point to be sure right around the time the Clean Eugene had joined us during which time instead of facing the issue the Associate had walked off in a huff which to Mickey the Torch would have seemed like cowardice. I had tried to convince the Associate to stick around but as per usual he had not listened to me even then and so there we were. I perhaps could have convinced Mickey the Torch to change his mind but I figured the Associate had gotten himself into the mess let him learn to get himself out of it. The Associate of course true to form returned with an comment regarding the fact that he should have killed Mickey the Torch when he had the chance. Dirty Anna tried to be his salvation and tried to convince him to attempt to open a dialog with Mickey the Torch but the Associate literally spit in her face. Mickey the Torch looked down on me with those beautiful blue eyes and asked me if I was going to help my friend and I opened my mind to him and informed him the Associate had brought all of this upon himself and when he had spurned me had had done something that I don’t tolerate. I informed him that I had even lowered myself and begged the Associate and asked him not to leave us and because he had not listened he had been captured by agents of the Hub and in the process lost any chance he might have had of every regaining my affections and from now on he would have the pleasure of knowing what that rejection had felt like. I could sense that Mickey the Torch who had been resisting me every night since we had first met was suddenly concerned and I informed him the whole hard to get thing he was working I actually found unbelievably alluring and I reminded him that I had never begged him to meet my needs sexual or otherwise in the past but after that body check he had just given me I might start considering it in the future. Meanwhile Clean Eugene had been healing the Associate. At which point I noticed that Clean Eugene was doing it again healing others and thinking nothing of himself and I realized I was going to have to do something about it. So I pulled myself reluctantly from Mickey the Torch and spoke asked Slick Rick how strong was his magic for I realized we still needed to be prepared to have to deal with Dagon. He informed me that he was a little over half strength so I pulled out my want of healing and after three more charges from it Clean Eugene was fully healed. I telepathically called out to everyone to make sure they were all healed and only the Associate who had once again blended into the shadows said he was still injured but would be alright by morning. Well we did not have until morning so I had returned to Mickey the Torch’s side I told him while still in sight of my protector that I would place a potion for him a few feet away and he only needed to come and claim it. I informed Mickey the Torch of my actions so that he could be alert as he confirmed for me that the Associate had claimed the potion at which point I was now satisfied that were healed enough to continue our mission to acquire the Orb of Sight.

As I had looked to Lucky Ron I noticed that he seemed to be in a trance of some kind there was no one touching him and he seemed to be in deep thought so I assumed he might be in contact with someone. Well the question was to whom could he contacting or who could be contacting him and while I seemed calm in truth I was prepared to assaulted by another mysterious force at any moment. Thankfully as asked him if he was alright after a moment he responded and informed me that he had been contact with Swami Donnie. He informed us that Swami Donnie had informed him that he and a number of his crew would be soon arriving on X-Island. He had asked if we needed assistance and he had informed him that he did not think so. I looked to Slick Rick seeking his advice for while I figured logically it could go either way and while I hoped that we would arrive at the cave before Dagon arrived it was very possible we might not. I also realized it that were the case we might need all the help we could get dealing with Dagon while I worked out a means to liberate the Orb of Sight. I mean that is my job after all I did not take the title Beauty the Brain only because of my looks but because of all of Dragonfirre my intellect is by far the most superior. Slick Rick who insight and wisdom I valued looked to me and let me know that he felt it best to wait for Swami Donnie to join us. Well that was enough for me I only needed to work out the logistics of the operation. Since for sure I did not want to wait here for them to arrive I figured if Swami Donnie could locate our current location than it should be child’s play for him to keep track of us if we were moving. I therefore informed Lucky Ron that both Slick Rick and I conferred and believed it best it Swami Donnie and his crew meet us at the cave entrance. Meanwhile Mickey the Torch himself a master of disguise as in truth were many of the Silverbrow who I had met in the past suggested that perhaps it might be wise for the Associate to grab a suit from one of the fallen Grey Guardians so that he would stand a better chance of infiltrating the lair of Dagon. Leni my Thrall had informed me that we might be facing more than sixty additional visitors to this little gathering and if the Associate went along with the plan I could ride the perceptions and thoughts of my Thrall and help us gain entrance in case there was a door guard. Perhaps not much of a head start but at least it would be better than none at all and since time was of the essence it was the best plan I could come up with. I had already considered the plan for the Associate but I was glad that Mickey the Torch was on board and so was for that matter the Associate. As he assumed the form of one of the fallen Grey Guardians I could only for a moment marvel at the miraculous transformation that took place before my very eyes. While I had in the past seen quicker and more efficient changes in the past I could barely contain the shudder that flowed from my toes up my ankles thru my nether regions up to my suddenly once again hard nipples as my mind remembered just how much pleasure a Fey Changeling was capable of providing. As we moved out it was only a short walk only about ten minutes before we were in sight of the tunnel which would lead to the cave where we would soon be seeking the Orb of Sight. Swami Donnie and quite a few of his Organization Agents were with him and not in addition to Diamond Jim and Hawkeye Allen we were now joined by Mack Daddy, Louie the Lip, Sneaky Pete, Mongo, Ace, Smiling Ed, Starving Marvin, Lefty, and of course the intellectually adorable Gizmo Dent. We were ready and not a moment too soon as it would soon turn out.

I had sent my Thrall Leni and as I was thinking about it I had changed my mind about getting to know him better after all he was a crazy servant of Cthulhu more than likely I planned to sacrifice if need be the moment it became necessary. My thought had been to send the Associate in with Leni to hopefully infiltrate the operation but I will admit I had my reservations about sending them in too far ahead of us. I was actually a little more secure but I had only one reservation for the last I had heard Mongo was almost and undead and was only be kept alive by a member of the Great Race that was using his body the way I might use a Thrall but a much improved version. I telepathically conferred with Swami Donnie regarding the state of Mongo and he told me that he had worked out an arrangement that was beneficial to the Organization so since I was sure his abilities would allow him to accurately I was not going to worry about it now. Now on the other had our formally friendly Silverbrow and native of Emerald Sneaky Pete I was told was still upset over being a host to a Hyborian spirit. Anyway to say the least it meant with Swami Donnie, Mongo and Sneaky Pete we had a few aces up our sleeves it we needed them. So it came to pass the we moved forward with the plan for us to hold back until Leni and the Associate were in position beyond the entry way and then after they were able to move past a magical guardian who was kind enough to open the door I informed everyone that time was of the essence and that I was going to cast a haste. I telepathically conferred with Smiling Ed the Sorcerer if he would be able to haste the rest and he thankfully was able to so with every as ready as we could be I advised the Associate to move ahead and scout. I noticed that the others were paring up and figured it best to pair up with my former Mad Scientist and lover Gizmo Dent. I knew he was wielding his own custom sexy pistol and if figured if I needed anyone to back me up I wanted it to be him. The area we had moved into was quite interesting we emerged into an area where I could see a underground lake the narrowed into an area that I could not see beyond. There was a boat in the lake and four men on one side and five on the other and one of those five was in possession of magical abilities. I conferred with Lucky Ron to see if he had a plan while I made the Associate aware of the danger posed by the mage type. I had hoped that we could us the element of surprise to take them all out quickly but the timing between the Associate and Lucky Ron did not work out the way I had hoped. Well it’s not like I was really worried for I figured the biggest threats from the minions of Dagon we had already dealt with. In short order after the Associates first sudden strike on the magi a firefight erupted and the with the aid of one of my hold spells Sneaky Pete was able to put the only of them who I thought might be a threat. While I realized that the operation was moving smoothly as I have come to expect from Emerald it was not to last. Suddenly there was a loud roar and I realized we had run out of time as a huge over twenty feet tall creature emerged from the cavern and I did not even need to confirm with Leni my Thrall for as he mouthed the words I knew we had not been fast enough for Dagon had arrived.

Now where did that leave us well perhaps in a situation that might leave a few of my companions of Dragonfirre and the Organization without their lives. For it the Lamp of Al-Hazred was correct and I had no reason to believe otherwise the Dagon was the very same being that was a greater servant of Cthulhu that the Green Men served. I had to assume the worst which meant might be put in a situation where I needed to sacrifice members of Dragonfirre or the Organization while I found a way with the aid of the Associate to locate the Orb of Sight. According to the way I had deduced it we needed to act quickly and decisively which meant if everything worked as planned then we might stand a chance of acquiring the Orb without the grave consequences that I had foreseen. We would need every ace up our sleeve and I would need to call on the telepathic mind bonding power of Swami Donnie in order to link us together. We also had acquired a number of impressive grenades from the Grey Guardians and I figured it might be best to start off by giving them to Dagon quite literally and explosively. I figured once we had the Orb of Sight since she had had a few days rest our resident Hyborian Spirit could be coerced into teleporting us to Berker Island where hopefully even if Dagon had the power to pursue us we could bring a much larger arsenal to bear against it. Finally I knew from the Lamp of Al-Hazred that the Great Race had no love for the minions of Cthulhu but if it had anything to offer I was going to be eliciting it’s aid perhaps it might be able to scramble Dagon’s mind which might help slow it down. All in all a good plan but the hard part would be up to myself and the Associate who would have to acquire the Orb of Sight. I was not worried for myself for I knew it was within my power to escape but I had not come all this way to see us fail and for the love of Aphrodite and all the Gods of Hyboria we would find a way to prevail since I did not plan to have to do this all over again or at least not until I had arranged that threesome with my beloved Dirty Anna, the adorable Mickey the Torch and conceited Associate. Dreams I know but those are what keep you going otherwise why even bother and my dreams are bigger than the so called Dreaming God so I could think to say is really this “ Look-Out Dagon because Dragonfirre is about to become your Nightmare! ” nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment