Monday, June 7, 2010

Chapter Forty Four : The Hunt Begins or An End To Dreams

Shall we say I was not in the best of moods and doing my best to fake that I was not absolutely furious. So much so that after this entry and even during it my direction will change. I will admit for all of my flaws and yes I will admit I have a few they all pale beneath my belief in friendship. In truth there is very little I would not do for someone I called a friend I would even defend a friend against Aphrodite or even my Mother for that matter. Which should tell you that if you know me means that while I had never had many the friends the ones I had I valued more than any item I might ever crave. Now with the aid of the hidden Nodens High Priest of Emerald who just happened to be an old friend of Professor Moonshower Dent Vadania’s arm had been restored but the price had been the rebirth of the slain Death Knight. A small price truly and we had acquired a new hired enemy a Bounty Hunter name Chance Fortune who seemed the Starlords answer to us. We of course in afterthought had recovered what I had realized were Mi-Go Brain Cycle machines. I was even able to find out that my Starlord Thrall had managed to make himself useful yet again. My cousin Grace had thankfully returned so you might wonder why I was so furious. It’s simple because someone who I used to call a friend and opened up to instead of helping me chose to betrayed me. That former friend Lucky Ron to be exact I had sworn would rue the day and while Dragonfirre still needed him to complete our mission I would never say the same as you shall see.

I feel the need to clear my mind a little before I dive right in for in reflection I have seen the error in my ways to treating Dragonfirre like friends. Which means I shall return to my old ways and place value where it lies on my fellow Dragonfirre members. Slick Rick therefore who I would continue to defer to in matters of wisdom, guidance and support as I had chosen him as my Father Confessor. Lucky Ron foolish mortal with his misguided morals would be confined to being a Weapon that I needed. Vadania a shame to the Elven Race yet another deluded religious zealot Healer had her place she just needed to learn to follow commands. Which left my delightful and playful cousin Grace who was bound to me by blood who was a Loving Light I could use to balance the Growing Darkness within me. Mickey the Torch and Clean Eugene with the codes and the limitations they placed upon themselves I demoted to Back Up Weapons for either of them I truly believe were not even intelligent enough to even grasp the big picture which for them was perhaps so much the better. Now let’s move on.

Well perhaps our one armed healer Vadania may have learned her lesson but then again perhaps not. I know that our Druid and my spiritual advisor Slick Rick or in reality Bureek of the Elves of the High Forest has not been impressed by her performance so far. One would think Vadania would on occasion bow to the greater wisdom of Slick Rick but it seems she has a severe stubborn streak. I will admit Vadania is a real mystery but then again aren’t most Favored Soul’s. Perhaps by cousin the seductive Symerria might be able to rein her in as Vadania seems to follow her around like a loyal puppy dog. Sadly I can tell that Symerria is not really skilled in how to bring out the best in her servants, pets or Thralls take you pick. I knew I would have to help her work in that.

Grace and I had shared a night of bliss after with the aid of her beauty and grace I was able to abandon the darkness within me and embrace what in the past I would have called my Celestial Bloodline had been such a revelation that it had brought tears to my eyes. I took me a day to adapt and while I will not say that I had started to embrace the light it was really more like the light within me now kept the darkness at bay. That night she had shared with me information about her past that I had yet to record but looking back I was able to see how it had shaped her into the woman she would become.

I had noticed that Grace is not only graceful, healthy and attractive but that she is also been blessed by the Powers of Good. Now depending on one’s point of view much could be said about that but for my purposes they don’t really matter. For I had noticed that Grace which I will admit is a really good name for some reason always seems to stand up to me whenever I have already deduced a logical course of action. It would be one thing if she were smarter than me or if she possessed insight far superior to my own but alas that is not the case. In reality it has to do with a great betrayal that she suffered which to her had occurred far in the past. Grace had told me of her past and how she had been sent on a mission with her former adventuring band to the Hells most specifically eight plane known as Cania to be exact. To make a long story short their big brain it would seem had been a Wizard named Darkwyn. It would seem that he had betrayed them all to the Lord of the Eight Realm and Symerria had only avoided the horrible fate that awaited them by making a deal to be imprisoned within a Soul Gem. So sure if I had suffered for centuries within a Soul Gem utterly powerless my sanity only preserved by my dedication to my faith. Let us just say I could very well see why in the future I would question the motives of anyone just to be certain.

Now this brought me back to the issue of servants and Thralls now don’t get me wrong if you have never had anyone’s will bound to your own you have truly not lived. To a lesser extent of course having well trained obedient Gnome servants is a treat I am sure Grace missed out on as well. So could I really blame her for seemingly falling in love with her shall we say pet as opposed to training and disciplining her. Now did I really view Vadania as a pet well if she chose to continue to act like one and ignore me telling her that Symerria was not someone to be worshipped then so be it. Don’t get me wrong I have bowed to those with superior presence before the Deity Nodens comes most recently to mind and I assure you Grace pales in comparison to him. Take my word for it if anyone would be able to acknowledge a divine presence I have the most experience. Which of course meant when Grace returned I would just have to teach her how to best train her I hoped obedient pet Vadania before her recklessness placed her in a situation that not even Dragonfirre or I could save her from.

So speaking of saving my rhetoric shall now alter I and will spare you my feelings for I have placed them behind so in the future unless there is some traumatic change which by Aphrodite may occur I shall leave my emotional and sexual escapades to a minimum and instead focus on the logical and hypothetical. For I will not longer be looking at Dragonfirre as friends and equals and I will allow with few exceptions their actions to define them. Since it seems with the exception of my Confessor Slick Rick they seemed to not even realize how fortunate they all are to be graced with my presence. A fact that no longer concerned me for I had a job to do and so did they. If they failed in their jobs then let the Grim Reaper judge them for I was done trying to love them it had been a colossal waste of my time which I did not have to waste.

The battle with the Death Knight if I could even call it that had been short and decisive once Grace had returned. So while the aura of fear generated by the Death Knight had been an inconvenient nuisance in the end with Slick Rick holding his power in reserve the Death Knight had been put down for the moment hard. Our reward had of course been the Bag of Holding which had contained six Mi-Go Brain Cycle machines. Don’t get me wrong for what it was worth I had cast Bands of Steel which had bound the Death Knight. Which had led to the Weapon Lucky Ron’s Katana, the Light Grace’s holy sonic lances, our Healer Vadania’s bullets from Death Dealer, and even more bullets from Widow Maker as well as a Shadow Sonic lance from me all of which proved to be too much for the poor Death Knight Gruelatek. Sure he had tried even attempted a Finger of Death spell against Symerria but she had protected by the Light and his magic shattered. Confessor Slick Rick had held back his fury biding his time as a reserve but in the end he was as I had anticipated not needed.

Of course I had summoned Unicorns but they had been reduced to distractions in the presence of the aura of fear of the Death Knight. While as they had appeared they had been able to bestow the valued neutralize poison spells upon Slick Rick, Lucky Ron and myself. Afterward Lucky Ron would pick up the bag of holding and look inside and find what we sought for it seemed his luck was still with him. I had cast arcane sight in order to better examine the bag of holding as well as the six Mi-Go devices but had taken time to discuss with Slick Rick the situation with Vadania and her missing arm. During which time both Colonel Porter and Professor Moonshower were both unable to make heads of tails of the devices. I had considered relocation and the decision was soon made for me as we hear the approach of the police since after all we had just derailed a train. I had considered dispatching the running conductor but in truth the Starlords I am sure would know what had happened.

We had piled into the Duck and the Colonel had asked where to and I had replied West Providence which was near Providence but not exactly the territory of the Stolen Eye Wizard. My first priority was to understand the Mi-Go Brain Cycle machines. Moonshower and Porter had been unable to grasp the devices which seemed to be a mixture of magic and technology and I had remembered what Porter had said about only the Mi-Go normally being able to operate them truly use them. So I had told the others to give me a moment and as I shut them out I brought all of my awareness and intellect to bear on the Mi-Go devices and I found what I sought. By emulating Mi-Go brain patterns I was able to determine both how to activate, use or empty the devices which currently held the mind signatures of allies within the Red Menace. That’s right I said it for they were Red Menace and in truth most of the world were either Red Menace, Hub or Ves I had a lot of work to do concerning the factions but on step at a time.

Of course the Mi-Go devices were Mythos Magic and even the process of erasing minds from a device pulled at my life force as I had soon found out. The devices were trickier than I had thought for nothing should have happened but it seemed the Mi-Go did not do anything the easy way. It was a lesson well worth noting and thanks to a very interesting set of gloves from Moonshower’s exoskeleton I was able to deactivate the remaining devices without the Mi-Devices trying to reach out and steal another layer of my skin. Colonel Porter had asked me to wait until we found able to rent a warehouse or workroom as he had called it but the matter had already been resolved and my mind was already moving back the situation involving Vadania.

Slick Rick had came up with a number of concerns regarding the forces of nature and if his ritual to bring her back to life would even work. It was then that I found he held a number of beliefs about his abilities that I neither shared or believed but it mattered if he believed it. Since the will of the practitioner was what really mattered when it came to all types of endeavors. I had already for the most part convinced the others even Vadania that I would do the deed and slay if necessary. It had only been Slick Ricks concern that it might not work that had made me consider other avenues. I remembered where we were on Emerald a world filled with science the likes of which the others I knew could hardly comprehend but which I had been studying every night. I figured if their life sciences had reached the level where they could clone entire races and create food that had never lived growing a new arm should be well within their abilities. I was not surprised when after discussing the matter with Porter and Moonshower that Moonshower knew someone who might be able to help who just so happened to live in West Providence another of his so called girlfriends it would seem.

We had arrived in a warehouse district within West Providence and I had to deal with two situations one had been when Colonel Porter had wanted to make a phone call to some of his friends which I had quickly squashed for I had reminded him that he was supposed to be missing and presumed dead. I had blended into the shadows and traveled with him as he had secured our temporary facility where he could set up his equipment for the primary reason I had wanted to travel there. For it seemed Porter needed to expand his equipment if he wanted to have any hope of deciphering the chatter of the Starlords. The clerk who had rented him the space noted his appearance but for the most part no flags were raised within his mind so we had moved on. Once we were set up within the concrete garage which had plenty of space twenty by thirty feet to be exact Slick Rick had formed the earth into a raised bed of sorts and sat down in lotus position and began to relax and think. I could tell from his demeanor that he was focusing on how he might help Vadania so I left him to his work. The second had been when Moonshower had let us know that he planned to walk to visit his friend Jenny to see if she could assist Vadania. I had asked him how far away she lived and he had said about a few blocks and so I had informed Slick Rick, Lucky Ron and Grace that I would create a telepathic bond between us which would last two hours so we could remain in contact. In truth I could have included Vadania but I had gone quickly bored with her incessant whining and moaning about her lost arm being a war wound.

The bond I had created was a spell that allowed open contact from either direction as opposed the link I normally maintained where I filtered the thoughts of the others through my own mind which was not really difficult but to be away from the depressing mind Vadania for awhile was a welcome pleasure. The streets had been deserted for it seemed that everyone in this town had jobs and I had informed Moonshower I would be of course watching his back and to run anything tricky by me first and I would assist him with anything I noticed as it occurred. As we had traveled we passed one of the largest outdoor park I had yet to see on Emerald we had arrived at a large gated three story building and a manservant answered the door and spoke to Moonshower and greeted him as Moon and told him it had been too long. The manservant had asked who he wanted to see and he had said the Mister Talbot a renowned Doctor is would seem was in a theater as was for the moment Jenny. He had said he would contact Jenny and then had instead made a call to her father instead. I was able to pick up from his mind that Jenny was in reality also a Doctor Talbot which I found quite interesting.

Jenny’s father the elder Doctor Talbot had greeted Moon with eager excitement and inquired if he was still in the procurement business. Moonshower had played along and soon the good Doctor had revealed that he was seeking a live Moonbeast for one of his experiments. He offered him eight large (18,000) for a Moonbeast alive preferable of recently dead. As a matter of fact he even asked if Moon needed any supplied while he thought about the offer. They spoke for a few moments and I was able to follow their conversation for while my studies and intellect had allowed me to become versed enough to answer almost all basic questions when it came to exacting or precise information I needed more to work with. So with a little assistance from Moonshower I realized he was acquiring extra ointments, stimulants and toxins which helped him to maintain his edge. Many of which I realized were not quite legal but I was not the law and anything that could aid the cause was alright with me. Jenny soon joined us wearing what I recognized as standard all which medical attire along with a cap and a facemask and shooed her father away seeming somewhat annoyed and while I was not able to read her mind her body language was another matter she was upset.

Of course I filled in Moonshower letting him know that I could tell she was mad about something he must have done in the past. I inquired how he had left and he told me one day he had just left due to her being a little more odd than he had thought. It seemed at first he had believe her a simple junior professor like himself and when he had found out about her father and their experiments he had decided to slip away. So I confirmed he did not really trust her Father but what about Jenny and he instantly had sparked up and said she was completely trustworthy. Now it made sense Jenny was the no doubt good but her father had gone off the deep end while Jenny had been developing feelings for him but never shared them with him. I let him know behind her stern demeanor she was still a woman with feelings and he should start by apologizing for leaving so suddenly but something had come up and he had to leave suddenly. He was surprised for he told me while she was smart and interesting he would never really believed she had feeling for anyone except her Father. He went with in and I could tell that she was happy that he had remembered he had just up and left and soon he was filling her in on the situation. He informed her that a friend of his had her arm severed by a magical sword and it had just withered up and fell off. She seemed fascinated and soon offered to help either in her home or even after I had mentions to Moon make a house call.

I conferred with the others back at the warehouse and while I had at first wanted to bring her to us I agreed that the less she knew the better. So I informed Moonshower to let Jenny know that he would return soon with his friend. She let us know when we returned to just have her manservant show them back to her theatre where she would be waiting. We returned and after a brief discussion everyone wanted to accompany Moonshower and I but first there was the matter of Vadania. Believe it or not she was refusing to have her arm restored and kept going on about it being a battle scar worthy of a warrior of Athena. So when Grace had argued she was acting more like a follower of Ares I almost could not contain my disgust. Vadania with her foolish actions and silly honor code would have been eaten alive by the followers of Ares. So I had held my tongue in respect to them for if I could help it I tried to stay out of arguments since I am a sore loser with a vengeful streak. In the end I told Grace that our Healer Vadania worshipped her as it was and to stop trying to be her friend and just order her to get her arm looked at and eventually healed. Which lead to Slick Rick staying behind with Porter and casting a invisibility circle and a zone of silence to allow the Grace and Lucky Ron to travel with us.

Since Colonel Porter had his equipment assembled I had asked him about any Starlord chatter and he had said so far they had remained silent. So I had asked him if he had any additional information about Doctor Talbot and his daughter Jenny. Interestingly enough he was able to inform us that the local school, hospital and Science Center had all been named after him and after some obscure experiment he had been banned from practicing medicine and was now known as a researcher. He had even included that the mansion where they resided was the oldest building in town. I had a good feeling about the situation but still something at the time had bothered me because as Slick Rick had thought about before so far thing had been going smoothly and on Emerald that was a rare commodity.

Later after we had left I would notice that Lucky Ron had left the bag of holding with Slick Rick who would investigate the bags contents before falling prey to a mind numbing stroke. We had arrived and been led back through the mansion to a courtyard in back and I swear it looked familiar but before I could place it Grace mentally spoke it reminded her of Nodens. When the doors to the theater opened I could see the structure was metal and stained glass and I noticed the inside not only resembled a Nodens temple but Jenny was now dressed as a High Priestess of Nodens. She looked at Vadania and said to her that she could indeed help her and to step forward. I had conferred with Moonshower and asked him if that was how he remembered her looking and he had said that she always looked like that which had rung a cord for that meant that she was no doubt one of the allies we could summon with the aid of the Horn of Nodens. I had tried to confer with Slick using the telepathic bond I had established and it failed as if Slick Rick had vanished. I told the others that something had happened to Slick Rick and I had to leave and we could return later. I had informed Moonshower that we needed to leave and he had informed Jenny and she had said that she would really prefer if he stayed since she had already prepared. So I asked Lucky Ron to come with me and I looked to Grace who said she would stay behind and Lucky Ron gave her his hat of disguise and she shimmered and looked like a college student. Feeling in the presence of a Nodens Priestess she would be safe Lucky Ron and I departed.

Meanwhile Jenny had performed a spell summoning a replica of the Death Knights shattered sword and restored Vadania’s arm. She told her that she would like to see her again in a month. The only downside she told them including Grace who had made her presence known was that she had a feeling that we had been discovered. I told them to hurry for as we had arrived I also told Colonel Porter to start packing his equipment up because we were leaving. On the way I had also cast an arcane sight spell and on our way to the warehouse it’s power had suddenly faded but not like it had been drained but somehow negated. I had crossed the room to Slick Rick and knelt down to him and I was stunned to find that he seemed to be in a stunned state. I studied him and brought all of my intellect to bear first searching the area and I found the Bag of Holding which I picked up and I found that there was also a strange glowing device about the size of an acorn I did not touch it and at first I thought it had done something to him. While I waited for the others I conferred with Porter asking what had happened he told me that on moment Slick Rick seemed fine and another moment he seemed to just fade out. I called up my knowledge of medicine both Hyborian and Emeraldian and I was able to decipher that what had happened to him was not magical but natural and nothing but time would heal him for none of my magics were strong enough. I conferred with Vadania as they had returned and she was of no help for as a Favored Soul her abilities were limited. So I turned my attention back to the black piece of technology.

Professor Moonshower told me that from what he could tell the device was only a energy storage device and said he felt it would be safer in the bag of holding. For the moment I had trusted him so I let him place it back in the bag for the moment. Colonel Porter had said it would take him five minutes delicate equipment he had said and Lucky Ron and I had asked if he could speed it up. I had thought to Moonshower speed him up and he told me they would be ready in two to three minutes. Grace told me that she had just tried magic and it had failed as well and I let her know that my telepathic abilities were somehow hitting white noise in our immediate area and I had thought Moonshower speed him up. Within moments we were on our way and Colonel Porter had said where to and I thought about are we anywhere near a forest and he told me there was Coda so I told him to step on it. We drove a few blocks and the white noise faded and I realized that while we might still be being tracked I needed to get Slick Rick somewhere where he could recover where we could have an advantage and a forest was the perfect place for both Slick Rick, Grace and myself.

We arrived in Coda and were heading toward the forest and it was amazing one moment there was road and the next we were just in compete wilderness. I felt instantly better and I could see that the environment was having a similar effect on both Slick Rick and Grace. So alright I love any urban civilization with its décor and ambiance but there is truly no way to describe how alive and invigorated I become within a real natural wilderness environment. I was not alone Grace turned herself invisible and I notice her clothes were left behind as she entered the forest no doubt the forest had called to her Nymph blood. I had confirmed with Porter and Moonshower that besides people and the reputed wild Moonbeast the area as far as they knew was safe. Slick Rick who still seemed worse for wear managed to draw enough strength and transform into a tree and let us know he would rejoin us at dawn. I asked the others to give me a few moments to attune to the land as I squatted and communed with nature.

Within ten minutes I had communed with the Forest of Coda seeking knowledge of its people, woodland inhabitants as well as the ground and terrain. The feeling was exhilarating and I found a number of the Fey twenty five to be living peacefully among them a Dryad. I was able to determine that there were about five thousand humanoid residents which included the Moonbeasts. I was even able to determine the areas that had become civilized and I was happy that we had picked a place which seemed to be secluded. Our good fortune continued as I became acquainted with a pixie while Grace became quite close with the Dryad both Fey who had arrived her some days ago after the disaster with Stone of Tongues. I was glad to see they were alright and between Grace and myself we were able to determine the nearby populace mostly stayed away from the area where we resided and even left out food for the local Moonbeast population. It sadly even seemed that the people spent most of their so drugged that a nude Dryad walking out of the forest barely even registered as an odd occurrence. So much the better I thought buy before I rested I needed one more thing that I had hoped Lucky Ron would have helped with I could never have been more wrong.

I approached Lucky Ron and as I had already stripped in order to restore his magical tattoos I felt it would be the best time to let him know of my needs. I came clean about the tantric arts and explained how the rush attained from physical contact during sexual bliss allowed me to expand my mind which in turn boosted my intellect and therefore my magical power. I had hoped as a friend and a man who I thought would want to see me at my best would have understood and spared me and additional twenty minutes of his time. Oddly he refused me telling me it was against his morals. I tried to explain how I truly needed his help and he seemed to believe that I should live without it. He even had the grandeur to tell me if we were in danger and the spells I would lose would save us then he would be willing to help me. I had looked at him trying not to be angry as he was breaking my heart and tearing our friendship apart and made one last appeal but I was denied. If he had wanted me to beg then he had the wrong woman and as I rose I had smiled at him for while he was no longer my friend he was still a valued Weapon.

I had considered if Moonshower or Porter would serve as worthy replacements but had I changed my mind for I had become angry my mind wanting to lash out and destroy something. I realized then that I had made a mistake in trying to be friends with Dragonfirre to try to treat them like equals. They each had their gifts in which they excelled nothing could take that away from them but to have allowed them to get close enough to me to hurt me had been a mistake. I realized it I was going to try and embrace the Light then I could no longer tolerate them as friends instead I would allow them to perform their duties as they were required. They would become Grace the Light, Slick Rick the Confessor, Vadania the Healer and Lucky Ron the Weapon and in that way they would serve their purpose. I would keep my own council and tell them what they needed to know in order for our mission to succeed. With friends like them who needed enemies forgive me Confessor or perhaps I should say when I come to you to be confessed.

I sought out Grace and within her light I was able to find the comfort and love that I had needed to calm my soul and to renew my mind. I had not changed my mind and I even realized my manner around them would need to change for I realized in trying to be honest and friendly I was no doubt in reality alienating them with my intellect. As a matter of fact when I thought back on it I had been literally been told as much by the Weapon, Grace, and Confessor which meant no doubt the Healer had thought so as well. So enough with honesty I would instead substitute my talents as an artist and lay out the canvas that they could see and follow if they wished. I had kept watch the rest of the night with the aid of my shadow servant hoard and by morning I was ready to begin anew which was of course when Emerald decided to make my morning a little more interesting.

Near I had spotted a Moonbeast or at least I had thought it was a Moonbeast circling the camp. As it had moved closer and reached one hundred feet I had not picked up a mind and it was then that I realized in did not even move like a Moonbeast. When it was within sixty feet I made sure everyone was awake except Slick Rick who I knew would awake at dawn and my deduction was confirmed it was not alive. So I called out to it and exclaimed “Well done but a Moonbeast you are not so perhaps you might want go ahead and get on with it.”. I had looked like big and while slumped over Moonbeast but upon hearing my words it stood erect and spoke “Hello I am represent Chance Fortune and if you had over the equipment you have acquired from my employer and you will live. It continued “ We are honorable and I will give you within a day or so to decide and if you should chose fight then I advise you to make peace with you Gods.”. With that the image had faded and the sun rose and a soon as the light touch his braches my Confessor Slick Rick rejoined us fully restored.

My servants had already collected a fallen tree which I shaped and filled with fresh water I had created and along with the six goodberries which would be as filling a full meal I was prepared to discuss our next move with Dragonfirre and our allies Porter and Moonshower. Lucky Ron being the Weapon that he is had asked me to repeat the message from or visitor and basically he laughed it off. I was not bound to agree with him but first I had made sure that my Confessor Slick Rick was alright and he told me how he had been trying to combine drudical rituals that were not meant to be combined in order to restore Vadania’s arm and the stress had been beyond what he had been able to bear. I had thanked him for trying asked him what he knew of the black energy crystal he had found. He informed me that before he had succumb to the power of the ritual he had planned to summon an Earth Elemental to get rid of if which confirmed my suspicion that Chance Fortune might be using it to track us. I had asked how long it would take to check the Duck and Moonshower and Porter confirmed it might take hours if something had been placed inside or on it. So I was left with a quandary leave the duck and head for the ocean where I was sure we would have an advantage or move into Providence and pit our possible enemy the Stolen Eye Wizard against Chance Fortune.

In the meantime I figured it was a good time to check in on my Starlord Thrall and see what he was up to. I extended my senses and allowed his awareness to dwell within my mind and what I found was compelling, fortunate and intriguing. For it seemed that he had managed after the crash of their ship to be reassigned to the Central City Starlord base within the Ves Church complex. If that was not impressive enough he had been assigned after he former Commander’s ship had crashed to a Commander whose entire job it had seemed was to hire a mercenary to come after us. It seemed the alien Chance Fortune had cost the Commander’s entire budget and he was very well equipped. For it seemed that it would have been standard procedure to have sent a ship to pick him up but he had not required one. It even seemed that he had already arrived and was waiting for more of his back up to arrive. My Thrall was so far proving to be just an entire wealth of information and while I still believe the Starlords needed to all die I will admit I might just keep my Thrall Starlord Jarl around and perhaps even find him a mate to keep him company.

I had filled in the others on what I had found from my Starlord Thrall as a courtesy for I felt they needed to know. While they had begun their daily rituals eating, drinking and preparing themselves for the day. It was a bright new day indeed our twenty third on Emerald and we had many directions in which we could turn. I even had a few secret weapons I was ready to employ since it seemed the Starlords wanted hunt us and wanted to play rough. I had not shared these secret plans with the others before but soon might very well be the time. I no longer considered Dragonfirre friends and I now saw them for what they were a Lucky Ron Weapon of Destruction, Slick Rick a Vengeful Father Confessor, Vadania a Healer of Flesh and Bone and Grace a Shining Light of Redemption. My dreams of having friends had been shattered and I realized it was time I put behind friendship and became who I was meant to be as well a Benevolent Bender of Wills and Minds. Let the Dreaming God’s minions beware because it was now officially on for it was time to make our dreams their reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment